We recognize the importance of protecting the environment and our workers.
ecoTech Management is committed to following the ISO 14001: 2004 standard requirements, the R2 Practices and to maintain conformance to the requirements of our EH&S management system. We are equally committed to meet or exceed our customer requirements, to continually improve our processes, to prevent pollution and work place injuries, and to maintain compliance with relevant environmental and Occupational Health and Safety legislation and regulations. The goal of ecoTech Management’s operation is to have a positive impact on the environment through responsible electronics recycling practices that includes the conservation of metals, plastic and other non-renewable resources. Consistent with these core operations, it is ecoTech Management’s overall goal to accomplish our business objectives while meeting and exceeding the environmental and health & safety expectations of our management, employees, customers, suppliers and regulators.
We will continually improve our systems while striving to minimize adverse impacts on the environment by managing used and end-of-life electronic equipment, components and materials –with respect to both on-site activities and the selection of downstream vendors – using a “reuse, recover, dispose” hierarchy of responsible management strategies.
To achieve the above statement of this EH&S and other objectives, ecoTech Management is committed to:
- Ensuring that these policies are appropriate to our operations and the potential environmental impacts and health and safety risks;
- Complying with all relevant EH& S legal requirements, customer and product requirements, industry guidelines and any other EH&S commitments made by EcoTech Management;
- Striving for continual improvement;
- Preventing work place injuries;
- Providing the framework for establishing EH&S goals;
- Increasing customer satisfaction;
- Preventing of pollution;
- Ensuring that our system and policies are communicated and understood by all persons working for or on behalf of ecoTech Management;
- Ensuring that this EH&S policy is reviewed and amended as necessary for continued suitability; and
- Making the policy available to the public.
We recognize that the responsibility for protection of the environment and worker health & safety are shared, requiring cooperation between employees and top management. ecoTech Management will continually improve our environmental performance through responsible environmental and recycling practices. This will include setting goals, taking into consideration our business, financial, operational and legal requirements as well as the views of interested parties.