We recognize the importance of protecting the environment and our workers.
ecoTech Management is committed to following the RIOS standard requirements, the R2 Practices to maintain compliance with the requirements of our EH&S management system. The goal of ecoTech Management’s operation is to have a positive impact on the environment through responsible electronics recycling practices that includes the conservation of metals, plastic and other non-renewable resources. Staying consistent with these operations is ecoTech Management’s overall goal and to accomplish our business objectives while meeting and exceeding the environmental and health & safety expectations of our management, employees, customers, suppliers and regulators.
To achieve the above statement of this EH&S and other objectives, ecoTech Management is committed to:
- Ensuring that these policies are appropriate to our operations and the potential environmental impacts and health and safety risks;
- Complying with all relevant EH& S legal requirements, customer and product requirements, industry guidelines and any other EH&S commitments made by EcoTech Management;
- Striving for continual improvement;
- Preventing work place injuries;
- Providing the framework for establishing EH&S goals;
- Increasing customer satisfaction;
- Preventing of pollution;
- Ensuring that our system and policies are communicated and understood by all persons working for or on behalf of ecoTech Management;
- Ensuring that this EH&S policy is reviewed and amended as necessary for continued suitability; and
- Making the policy available to the public.
We recognize that the responsibility for protection of the environment and worker health & safety are shared, requiring cooperation between employees and top management. ecoTech Management will continually improve our environmental performance through responsible environmental and recycling practices. This will include setting goals, taking into consideration our business, financial, operational and legal requirements as well as the views of interested parties.